Join us for an overview of the transition to Micro Focus and new ITOM Suites and PoV
August 31, 2017 | Events
San Antonio Vivit HPE SW User Group Chapter invites you to an informative lunch.
Roy Ritthaler, VP of Product Marketing, IT Operations Management, will be presenting.
- HPE Software merged with Micro Focus September 1st, making it the 7th largest pure play software company in the world
- HPE Software will be 75% of the new company as far as revenue and personnel.
- IT Operations Management has recently adopted a suite strategy – Data Center Automation, Hybrid Cloud Management, IT Service Management Automation, Operations Bridge, and our newest, Network Operations Management, that allows our customers to consume our products in a simpler, more streamlined manner.
- More info around our ‘container deployment foundation’ which is a common architecture that allows you to enjoy reduced installation times, zero-downtime rolling upgrades, scalability on demand and more!
- Other new innovations being embedded across all ITOM suites such as advanced analytics and ChatOps.
Join us to find out more.
Wednesday, September 13th
Boiler House in the Pearl
11 am – 1 pm
Lunch will be served.
As of September 1st, HPE Software become Micro Focus. Click here to read the press release.
To find out more about Micro Focus Software User Group Vivit, visit: http://www.vivit-worldwide.org/.
Note: This event is intended for IT professionals only and seating is limited. Registration is subject to approval upon review by the event director.