Challenge: International enterprise needed to address significant technology debt and move their business closer to cloud computing.
Solution: Cloud Enablement and Placement
- Assessed over 70 services and generated 50+ findings within Client’s cloud environments
- Identified 12 critical gaps in IT services between the current and future environments
- Employed interactive capacity modeling to visualize the Client’s environment and risk profile
- Identified $7.2M in available cost reductions
- $3.2M in CapEx(Infrastructure)
- $4M in OpEx(operations and software)
- Consolidated and improved quality through BU adoption of cloud services
- Business Unit alignment with IT
- Developed a framework for IT & BU partnership
- Addressed potential resource constraints
- Identified improvements in MSP contract terms resulting in an available 15% reduction to OpEx
- Enabled IT to shift fiscal responsibility to the individual BUs, improving cost transparency and decision alignment
If you have questions or would like to get started, chat in the lower right or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about our cloud practice here.