If you are a solution architect with technical expertise and experience in the IT space, good news! We are looking for someone just like YOU!
Möbius Partners needs an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven self-starter who wants to work for a company that treats its employees like family. Check out some of the details:
Job Title: Presales Solutions Architect
Location: Dallas or Houston, TX
Reports To: CTO
The Presales Solutions Architect role at Mobius has multiple responsibilities, they include subject matter expertise, technical sales support, and leadership skills. This individual is responsible for providing pre and/or post-sales support for the Mobius sales team proposing relevant, cost effective technology solutions to customers drawing from the Mobius portfolio of products and services. This role provides subject matter expertise for at least one of the Mobius solution focus areas. This individual works closely with the Director of Services to scope and provide technical oversight of customer projects to ensure customer expectations are met, on time, and on budget.
- Should have a proven history of meeting and exceeding goals
- Plan and prioritize effectively, excellent time management
- Interpersonal skills: self-starter, empathy for others, team player
- Problem solving and decision making, consultative approach
- Stays up-to-date on changes/trends in the technology industry
- Strong communication skills, exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views
- Datacenter architecture and design (HPE, Dell/EMC, VMware, Red Hat)
- Cloud architecture and design (AWS, Azure, Office365, VMware, kubernetes, containers)
- Network engineering and administration: route/switch, wireless, SDWAN, SDN, Load Balancing (HPE, Cisco, VMware, F5)
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Data Protection (Veeam, Cohesity, Zerto, AWS, Azure, iLand)
- System administration (Windows, Linux, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LDAP)
- CyberSecurity: ransomware, application & data security, email security, identity & access management, cloud security
- IT Service Management (ITIL, incident, problem, change, configuration, SLM)
- Application Performance Monitoring, Infrastructure Monitoring
- IT Process & Task Automation (RPA, orchestration, workflow automation)
Education & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in an IT Support role and/or 7 years’ experience working in a Presales Solution Architect role (previous experience working for a VAR a plus)
- Advanced certifications with at least one of these vendors (HPE, AWS, Microsoft, Dell/EMC, VMware, Red Hat, Cisco, Splunk)
- Programming skills a plus (PowerShell, Python, Shell, REST)
Work Environment/Other Information:
- Minimal travel may be required
- Remote and office work accommodations, flexible work schedule
- Noise level in the environment is usually moderate
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Does this sound good to you? Curious to learn more? Let’s make this happen! To submit your resume for consideration, send it to email@example.com.