If you are a solution sales Account Executive with experience in the IT space then, good news! We are looking for someone just like YOU!
Möbius Partners needs an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven self-starter who wants to work for a company that treats its employees like family. The position requires working in a corporate culture that walks the talk, and the ideal candidate wants the potential to make sales commissions without any caps. Check out some of the details:
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports To: Territory Manager
Responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products and services by executing a plan to develop a portfolio of customers through cold calling, teaming with partners, and in-person meetings with prospective customers. This individual will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of Möbius Partners. The Account Executive maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and recommending profit and service improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
- 7+ years of practical sales experience in the IT Solutions Field
- Job/Industry Knowledge – Possesses and demonstrates a thorough understanding and working knowledge of all phases of the job, including the various techniques and skills necessary for efficient completion of all tasks. Relentless in staying up to date on changes/trends in the industry related to the job. Understand the impact of his/her job function and other functions/departments and business.
- Problem Solving & Decisions – Demonstrates ability to make sound and proper decisions by; defining the issue, diagnosing the problem, analyzing the cause(s), and drawing on professional expertise, internal/external resources to make recommendations or solutions. Decisions properly balance company and individual goals. Is able to think above and beyond the boundaries of the assignment. The employee demonstrates a willingness to take ownership and responsibility for decisions made and taking action to effectively remedy any issues.
- Planning & Organization – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Plans and prioritizes effectively to produce the required volume to meet production/dept. goals and deadlines. Adapts to changing priorities and demands. Identifies who needs to be involved and when and shares information and resources with appropriate parties. Persuades and influences others effectively, fostering collaboration, and gaining buy-in from others to build consensus.
- Solution Selling, Account Management, and Growth
- Responsible for generating new customer relationships by completing inside sales activities such as calling potential customers or sending unsolicited emails to generate customer meetings
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and recommending profit and service improvements
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Participates in Marketing Demand Generation efforts – In-person support of events and by driving customer and partner attendance
- Relationship Management
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key Software, Hardware and Services OEMs Representatives and Managers
- Coordinates sales effort with the manufacturer, distributor, marketing and technical service group
- Meets or exceeds all established Gross Profit and Revenue Targets for a Senior Account Executive
- Delivers against Revenue and Gross Profits in a predictable way against linearity targets
- Participates in the budget planning process
Does this sound good to you? Curious to learn more? Let’s make this happen! To submit your resume for consideration, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.