If you are a solution architect with technical expertise and experience in the IT space, good news! We are looking for someone just like YOU!
Möbius Partners needs an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven self-starter who wants to work for a company that treats its employees like family. Check out some of the details:
Job Title: SMB Managed Services Technician
Location: San Antonio or Houston, TX
Reports To: Director, SMB
The SMB Managed Services Technician role at Möbius Partners, Inc. is key to the support of our SMB managed services customers. In this role, this individual will provide second level and onsite support to our customers. This resource will be responsible for supporting our customers desktop, network and server environment. Excellent communication and customer service skills are key to the success of this role. In this role, the right resource will have the ability to grow their skillset with exposure to new technology and a team of incredibly smart and innovative people supporting the Enterprise side of the business.
- Should have a proven history of meeting and exceeding goals
- Plan and prioritize effectively, excellent time management
- Interpersonal skills: self-starter, empathy for others, team player
- Problem solving and decision making, consultative approach
- Stays up to date on changes/trends in the technology industry
- Strong communication skills, exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an IT Support role supporting end users and related tools & services – Office 365, desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, and multi-function devices
- Office 365 – setup, migration, support
- Dell, HPE, Lenovo, Microsoft Surface, Apple/Mac computers
- iOS and Android mobile devices
- ConnectWise Manage & Control
- SolarWinds NCentral
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting small business server environments, including Windows server, Remote Desktop Services, and Virtualization; Linux experience would be a plus
- Microsoft Windows Server (all versions)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- VMware, Hyper-V, Scale Computing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting firewall, network, and wi-fi functionality including troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Aruba Networks
Education & Skills:
- Associate Degree or higher is preferred, but can be offset with additional relevant work experience
Work Environment/Other Information:
- Minimal travel may be required
- Remote and office work accommodations, flexible work schedule
- Noise level in the environment is usually moderate
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Does this sound good to you? Curious to learn more? Let’s make this happen! To submit your resume for consideration, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.