With the emergence of enterprise consumerization, traditional ways of managing, securing and supporting users, applications, devices and data may no longer meet the needs of businesses, forcing IT professionals to redesign delivery models for mobile and cloud technologies. Through multiple product offerings, VMware empowers organizations to achieve a digital workspace. By building desktop and application virtualization into a digital workspace strategy, IT practitioners can effectively bridge legacy client/server applications with new cloud-based, cross-platform applications that require little endpoint dependence.
Enterprise consumerization is driving digital transformation. The VMware digital workspace solution harnesses consumerization and empowers the digital workspace by delivering a consumer-simple experience that enables the rapid adoption of new services and workflows while optimizing security with rich contextual access policies. This enables enterprises to take advantage of digital transformation — speeding time to integrate applications, securing data and controlling the hidden costs of shadow IT.
With the VMware digital workspace solution, organizations can:
- Remove the friction of access so employees can get work done in real time from any device or location, without compromising security.
- Use a single platform to manage all apps and devices — regardless of ownership models — with complete employee privacy.
- Leverage a solution that includes a just-in-time management platform with VMware Software-Defined Data Center virtualization and cloud-management technologies that deliver enterprise-IT freedom, compatibility and cost efficiencies, because any device can access a virtual application or desktop, regardless of the operating system.
- Application Virtualization
- Virtual Desktops
- Remote Users/ Sales/ Field Technicians
- Remote Graphics
- Training Environments
- Windows 10 Migrations
- OS Patching (Windows OS, Apple, and Android devices)
- Mobile Device Management – Centralized and Secure Data and Devices
- Single Sign-On
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Enterprise Content Synchronization
- Secure Browsing
- VPN Per Application
With more mobile users demanding anytime, anywhere access, it’s not surprising that 77% of organizations are upgrading infrastructure to support a mobile business model.
VMware TestDrive is VMware’s fully featured, integrated and globally available demonstration environment for our portfolio of End-User Computing Solutions. Enabling the demonstration of fully functional VMware Workspace ONE, Horizon and AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Management implementations, TestDrive is the ideal way to show exactly how the adoption of VMware Digital Workspace strategies and solutions improve specific security, management, usability and flexibility needs.
If you’re interested in a TestDrive or finding out more, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Practice Manager – Cloud Integration