Network Access Control – Clearpass
All customers want their network safe from malicious software and bad actors. But do you allow devices on your wired and wireless networks without authenticating? Do you make sure they’re compliant with your security policies every time they connect? With Aruba ClearPass, you get agentless visibility and dynamic role-based access control for seamless security enforcement and response across your wired and wireless networks.
Aruba Clearpass NAC (Network Access Control) allows you to:
- Authenticate each device AND the user before they can access the network
- Ensure the device is safe
- Profile to identify what type of device
- Assess posture for requirements such as anti-virus protection
- Enhance your Cisco investment
- Allow for limited access to the network to download updates, install patches, etc.
- Create BYOD workflows so authorized users can use their devices on secure networks