Texas Technology Summit
Wednesday, February 12th - Houston | Events
We’d like to invite you to receive a complimentary registration for the Texas Technology Summit held at the NRG Center in Houston, TX on February 12th from 8 am – 4 pm. Register here with the promo code TTS2020Mobius to waive the $149 registration fee.
Join us for an insightful day packed full of educational sessions, top-notch IT/IS Sponsors, and Peer2Peer Networking. This year’s theme is “2020: The Age of SkyNet.” This event will showcase game-changing technology, security, and even address the current skills gap. As the technology revolution starts picking up speed companies are faced with more IT/IS decisions than ever before. Are new technologies truly terminating the old way of IT and Security? How do companies responsibly embrace this new era in order not to incubate a real and living SkyNet? Your day will be well spent getting answers to these questions and more.
- Jesse Carrillo, SVP and CIO – Hines
- Jim West, CIO – TRECIG
- Kellen Kopf, Cyber Security Executive – Darktrace
- Trey Anderson, Technology Evangelist – TPx Communications
- Ted Gruenloh, Chief Operating Officer – Sentinel IPS
- Jeffrey Frey, Managing Director – Talent Path division at Genuent
- Todd Thorsen, Sr Manager of Info Security, Risk Management & Compliance – Code42
- Marc Crudgington, CISO & SVP of Information Security – Woodforest National Bank
- Dr. Paul L. Kendall, Principal Consultant, Advisory Services – General Datatech, LP
- Kevin Baker, Managing Director – Experis
- Mark Lennon, CIO Americas & Global RE Insurance – JLT Group
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- The Texas Technology Summit is the largest regional Information Technology & Security conference in Houston
- Come listen to our keynote address from Jesse Carrillo SVP and CIO of Hines
- 21 eye-opening presentations throughout the day on a wide range of technology and security topics
- Invaluable networking with peers and others from the Houston community
- 6 CPE credits are issued at the end of the event after a full day of attendance (8am-4pm)
- Did we mention prizes? Not just a grand prize dream vacation getaway valued at $2500, but also many vendor prizes!
- Snacks, lunch, and drinks (alcohol included) are provided