The ElevateIT: TOLA Technology Summit II is an Executive Level IT & Cybersecurity Conference developed specifically for Senior Level Technology Executives and Practitioners. This event features presentations from some of the best minds in the industry, including:
- Annette Moore, CIO at NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Bryan Tutor, CIO at Elbit Systems of America
- Chris Wood PhD CISSP, Fellow at Lockheed Martin
- George Crawford at Catapult Energy Services Group LLC
- Harvey Nusz, CIPM, OTMP/P, CRISC, CISA, CGEIT, President ISACA Greater Houston
- Jesse Carrillo, CIO at Hines
- Marc Crudgington, MBA, CISO at Woodforest National Bank
- Mark A. Stone, PhD, SCIO at Texas A&M University System
- Scott Howitt, CIO at McAfee
The October 14th ElevateIT: TOLA Technology Summit II will host all Cloud Security Alliance TOLA Chapters for their Annual Conference.
Wednesday, October 14th
Attendees join us to hear from industry experts, evaluate 50+ leading solutions providers, network with peers, and explore career development and educational opportunities. We also provide attendees an opportunity to win not only vendor prizes and giveaways, but all be entered into our Grand Prize Drawings, one of three Pre-paid Visa Gift Cards valued at $2500, $1500, or $1000. 6 CPE Credits are also made available to those who attend.
We expect this event to be the largest IT & Cybersecurity Conference in the TOLA Region this year! Come by and see us at the Möbius booth.