San Antonio, Texas – Möbius Partners today announced that it has successfully achieved a VMware Cloud on AWS VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Möbius Partners is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“We are proud to be one of the five partners headquartered in Texas who have achieved this certification,” stated Jay Uribe, co-founder and president of Möbius Partners. “Our team makes it a priority to stay ahead of the ever-changing technology landscape and high-level certifications such as the Master Services Competency help to differentiate our company’s industry expertise.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize Möbius Partners for achieving a VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Möbius Partners are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value Möbius Partners as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
Additional Solution Competencies Möbius has achieved are as follows: Business Continuity, Desktop Virtualization, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, Mobility Management, Management Automation, Management Operations, Network Virtualization, Server Virtualization, Vmware Cloud on AWS.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
About Möbius Partners:
Möbius Partners is a relationship-driven IT solutions provider, offering best of breed technology and services for large enterprise organizations and emerging companies. We offer strategic services, technical expertise, and sales support to enable organizations to maximize the value of their data center investment. Based on each customer’s unique objectives and IT environment, we assess, architect, implement and manage solutions that improve current technology performance while laying the groundwork for future growth. From hardware, to software, to professional services including staffing and training, Möbius Partners provides comprehensive, cost-effective solutions IT professionals respond that help to ever-increasing demands on their data centers. Founded in 2000, Möbius Partners serves corporate and public-sector customers throughout Texas and the central U.S. from its headquarters in San Antonio and its offices in Dallas and Houston. Visit mobiuspartners.com for more information and follow on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.